Photos by: Carlton Hart
WHAT I WORE:
HM: Wrap Top
Forever21: Lace Top
NYS Collection: Sunnies
Dooney & Bourke: Satchel Bag
Makeup Meltdown : Burgundy Lipstick
Hello Happy New Year 2016!!!! Finally, I wanted this to be my first post coming into #2016. I absolutely love green it’s now one of my favorite colors. I got this wrap top from HM Balamin Line it was $59.99 got it on sale during the Christmas sale for $25. I literally snatched that top up with the quickness.
So this 2016, it’s all about not wasting any time bring my all. I have so much to offer that I don’t see my worth, I think I need a reality check for myself……hahahahaha This what I’ve learned so much in 2015:
1) I would just say my opinion not really thinking before I speak because I had to much of a bias opinion. I made everything a personal problem. When really I didn’t need to have one. I just need to be quiet let people live and make their own mistake. I can’t save anyone only the person upstairs can.
2) I’ve tried to wear trends that don’t work for my body type and I need to stick with works for me.
3) I’ve rocked my hair straight to natural…and loving it.
4) Putting myself out there not worrying about what people think of me.
5) Lost friends but gained a few more.
6) Being truly happy and not looking at the past or holding a grudge.
7) Definitely too old for this…Don’t waste time!?!?!
8) My Blog is worth such more and I need to make it worth more. By putting more effort, time, and knowledge, and work. Being unique in what I post but still staying true to my style. Working with more high end companies to get the recognition I deserve!!!!!
9) Actually eating healthy doesn’t just consist of just drinking water..hahaha. Making an effort to go to the gym…cause I will look my best in turn feeling my best. Pushing myself to be the best I can.
10) Literally being me and embracing who I am not apologizing for it….11) Well I can apologize to anyone I’ve hurt
Now my 2016, being influential, informative, and more assertive in what I want. Oooooooh And being quiet and just listen to people. Keep my opinions to myself unless there warranted….So hard…hahahaha
Bye 2015 and Hello 2016!!!!!