LIEBSTER AWARD NOMINATION…..
Happy Friday! I’m excited to announce that Rachelle of http://pinksole.com nominated me for the Leibster Award. I am fairly new to the blogging scene, so I am very thankful that she consider me as one of her 11 nominees. Liebster Award is an award given to up and coming bloggers with 200 followers or less.
When you are nominated for the Leibster Awards there are a few simple rules you must follow.
Here are the rules:
- Post 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the nominator(s) asked.
- Nominee should come up with 11 new nominees and 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominees should have less than 200 followers and should link back to you on their Liebster blog post.
Here are 11 random facts about me:
- I make-up dance moves as though I’m a dance exercise instructor (one day I will post on my blog!)
- I’m very sensitive; I think it is a good thing because I can empathize with other people’s feelings.
- I’m the first person to cry in a movie and the last person to act as though I cried. I’m always trying to hold in my tears.
- I’m athletic even though people think that I’m so girly!
- I’ve never had braces.
- I’m dyslexia, but as I get older it’s has been mild case.
- I can watch TV for hours.
- I want to be a fashion designer.
- I’m Kenyan and Cherokee Indian.
- I can’t swim, roller blade, nor ice skate (man I suck)
- If I don’t know you, I can be too shy!
Here are Rachelle’s questions and my answers answers:
- Favorite dish? Well, I have so many but to narrow it down to one of my favorite comfort foods is fried chicken and macaroni and cheese.
- What’s your least favorite trend? Mini Skirts do a disservice to my body, I just cannot do it!
- What’s your go to pieces in your closet? A blazer, I feel so important when I put it on!
- Do you prefer heels or flats? I love both, I tend to wear heels more though!
- Why do you blog? I started blogging as a hobby, but it has inspired me as I want to be a fashion designer. I hope I can embark on this quest.
- What’s your favorite brand? H &M clothes fit my body type and their prices are reasonable.
- First place you will shop if you won the lotto? Oh… you guessed it right H &M, I shop there now and would still if I were to come into money.
- Favorite movie? The Notebook with Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams. I’m such a romantic and I can seriously can watch this movie and cry over and over again!
- Are you a picky eater? No, I pretty much like most foods.
- When was the last time you shop? Christmas time, how can I deny myself a good deal 🙂
- Are you surprised that I nominated you? I’m so thankful that I was nominated, it really inspires me to push myself even more to become a better blogger, I thank Rachelle again and again for this nomination. She’s the best!!!
Here are my 11 nominees:
1. Stylishly In Love
2. A little place to call my own
4. Bow of Moon
5. Freckle and Streak
6. The Skinny by Emily
8. Smell Of Red Lipstick
9. Une Touche de Style
10. You’re My Favourite Flavour
11. Highland Fling
This is my 11 questions for my nominees:
- How would you describe your style?
- Where’s your favorite vacation spot?
- What are your secrets of being so fashionable?
- What is your home country and do you speak any languages?
- If you could be an animal, what animal complements your style?
- Do you ever where your outfits twice?
- If you could go back in time, what would you change?
- What is your dream job?
- What food you haven’t tried?
- How many hours do you shop?
- What inspires you to blog?
Thanks again Rachelle for this great opportunity!
SNEAK PEEK of tomorrow’s post!
17 thoughts on “LIEBSTER AWARD NOMINATION…..”
Cool Happy to discover other bloggers.xohttp://pinksole.com
Congrats for your award. It is always a pleasure to know more facts about fellow bloggers.Best RegardsMiss Margaret Cruzemarkhttp://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/
Congrats on the award & thanks for sharing about urself. It was interesting to read. 🙂
Congrats! Beautiful pinky jacket!Have a nice day!
hey dear :)i don't really understand what i have to do now… I am sorry, but my english is not so good.. could you please explain a bit easier? Would be very nice http://therevolutiongoeson.blogspot.de
Thanks again, I know such a good award!
Thanks Margaret, i got personal in my facts, but it's good to be honest!
Thanks, I'm glad that you liked my facts!!!
Thanks so much!!!
Oh no problem!
Thank you for nominating me beautiful! xohttp://freckleandstreak.blogspot.com.au/
Thank you for the nomination honey! Loved reading your answers too!Em x
Thanks for the nomination, great questions! I had fun with it. I finally finished my response, you can find it here:http://theskinnybyemily.blogspot.com/2013/02/liebster-award.htmlHave a marvelous Monday!<3 Emily
You're so welcome!
You're so welcome! I'm glad you liked reading my answers!
Oh you're so welcome! I'm so happy that you had fun! I'm excited to read you're answers now!
Congrats Akinyi and thanks for sharing the love! I actually think I am ineligible though for the nomination (I have over 200 followers). But thanks so much for considering me… it's so sweet of you! And congrats on yours… much deserved!xo, Kenya