ASK 10 QUESTIONS ABOUT AKINYI….
WHAT I WORE:
Stella & Dot: Necklace
Mac: Eye & Lip make-up
Hello Happy Thursday! It’s been while since you all have seen me last. I just wanted to do a fun Q&A of 10 things you want to know about me. So here goes!?!?
1.What does my name mean? My name Akinyi comes from a Luo tribe in Kenya means born in the morning. What’s crazy I actually was born in the morning.
2. Favorite Color: Blues
3. How many siblings do you have? I have two sisters an older and younger, so I’m a middle child yeah and no middle child syndrome over here!
4. How tall are you? I’m 5’4
5. Favorite Blog: My two favorite blogs are Courtney Kerr at What Courtney Wore and Jenny at Crazy Style Love.
6. What is your blogging secret? I don’t think there is a secret to being a successful blogger. I think that anyone can be blogger, “what you put out is what you’ll receive”. You should make it a habitat to have different materials or blog posts. Be set apart from other bloggers by being who you are and embracing it!
7. Do you have pets? I have dog a rottweiler his name is Stone. He may look vicious, but he’s the most loyal and loving dog…
8. Favorite perfume: Jessica Simpson Fancy. This perfume smells so good on me, it has such a sweet smell!
9. Can you cook? Yeah actually, I do know how to cook. I learned a little bit of some skills from my mother. I mainly know how to cook Kenyan and American foods. What really helps my cooking skills, trying new recipes on recipe.com and yummly. I really think of cooking as an art there’s so many different creative ways to make a dish.
10. What’s your favorite thing to do besides blogging? I love exercising it really helps my self-esteem and of course blowing off some steam! On my spare time, I love browsing on you-tube and polyvore it’s such a great help with getting inspired.
I hope you enjoyed my Q&A, Let me know any questions you would like to know about me!
See you next time!
TRY A SIMILAR LOOK:
FOLLOW ME ON ///