I am back and attending New York Fashion. I love going to fashion week it is place that i can be myself.
Every-time I attend I learn so much. What I have learned during this fashion week:
- Being around fashion minded people makes me get my fashion inspiration
- Fashion week never sleeps
- Plan your looks beside on how much your going to be walking. Wear flats as much as possible.
- Take a break from Fashion week go eat with friends and enjoy all of what NYC has to offer.
- Keep yourself hydrated and drink a lots of water
- Have fun and get inspired
When I decided to come back to fashion week this year. I didn’t think it would be same due to the pandemic. Fashion week seems more strict with having vaccinated cards on hand. Ultimately, keeping everyone safe. I had such a good time meeting new people and hang out with old friends. New York Fashion Week is place to get your fashion inspiration but being in element that breathes fashion. Many individuals have different styles and aesthetics still they put together an outfit in their sleep.
I can’t wait for fashion week next year! Enjoy the photos from fashion week.
Photos by: Jonathan Paul
WHAT I WORE: