Happy Thursday! So Sunday was my BIRTHDAY, I’ll still be celebrating ’till the end of this week!……..oh yeah it was father’s day too (shoot out to my dad, he’s the best dad ever!)…I kept the celebration small with good friends and family. I’ve notices, whenever I’ve had a birthday people always ask my age, I’m usually scared tell them my age (Let’s see if you can guess my age?) Seriously, my face doesn’t match my age. Maybe I’ll appreciate this when I’m forty…
I made a list of seven things that I will try to accomplish for being one year older:
1. For this year, my motto is out with old and in with the new
2. Getting rid of my old clothes that I don’t wear
3. Reflecting on my direction in my life (especially how to make my blog the way I want it to be )
4. Finishing things that I’ve started
5. My number 1 rule don’t waste time on silliness straight up I’m too old for silliness
6. Striving to be the best Akinyi I can be (Hopefully, you’ll like the new me)
7. Enjoying times spent with my close friends and family
Cheers to getting one year older and thanks for all the support that you all have given my blog !!!!
Tell me, what is the best or worst birthday you’ve had so far?
P.S. Sorry you can’t really see my dress, it’s a-line dress with green stripes. The pictures have too much lighting, I hope you still enjoy the photos!