Happy Tuesday! You can enter in now for StyleScan Giveway through February 26. Below is a chance to win up to $100 of StyleScan accessories. Yes, that’s right, $100 worth of accessories. It’s simple and easy, just follow the steps below in Rafflecopter.
PS – make sure to do the mandatory step of posting the link where you found our contest. It’s very important!!!
2. what is your favorite place you’ve ever visited?
3. who’s the most inspiring person you follow on instagram?
4. what is your craziest memory with your best friend?
5. who is your favorite musical artist?
6. if you could eat any food, all day/everyday, what would it be?
7. what are your top 5 favorite stores to shop at?
8. who is your celebrity fashion icon?
9. what’s your dream job?
10. describe your personal style in 3 words.
- How would you describe your style?
- Where’s your favorite vacation spot?
- What are your secrets of being so fashionable?
- What is your home country and do you speak any languages?
- If you could be an animal, what animal complements your style?
- Do you ever where your outfits twice?
- If you could go back in time, what would you change?
- What is your dream job?
- What food you haven’t tried?
- How many hours do you shop?
- What inspires you to blog?
Thanks again Nikki for nomination!
Hello Happy Valentines Day! I got the chance to collaborate with a great fashion Blogger Nikki Williams over at Dream In Neon. Go check out, Nikki Valentine’s Day Date Night Ideas with your special someone at Dream in Neon.
HAPPY WEDNESDAY! NY fashion week is coming to an end, but a full week of fashion is the place to be. I had a uber fun time at Small Boutique Fashion Week! My excitement was actually wearing my own design a full skirt that I made especially for the show! I added leather and spiked embellishments to my skirt to give it a rocker vibe. I went with a black/white theme with a twist of African vintage Hollywood. Do you like this skirt?
I can’t wait for next year to attend fashion week with full week of African looks designed by line called Apar10. Fashion Week see you next year!
Hello Happy Wednesday! Vintage is been around for centuries and has become a distinctive style worn around the world. I love how vintage circle and A-line skirts just have this sophisticated polish vibe. Ultimately, vintage styles have developed especially tops and dresses with a 40s inspired style.
Today, I’m wearing a Via Gypset vintage dress. Even though, it’s covering me up it still fits me in the right places. Many consignment shops like Via Gypset have vintage pieces that are simply and on trend. Looking for the perfect vintage pieces is not hard. Keep mind, not going for dresses with to much fabric unless the bodice can slender your frame.You can never go wrong with the top try picking silk tops with unique antique buttons. Either way you can look put together with any vintage pieces that fits your body type.
What’s great about vintage consignment shops in DC, NY or LA you’ll never find the same dress twice!…So you’ll be the only one with that vintage piece…cool right?!?! Right now, vintage has become more acceptable to wear and shop for.
I wanted a catchy name that focused on Style. The name just clicked that all women should be stylish by finding unique clothing that they can style. That’s how STY’LIN Boutique was formed through that concept of styling women.
2. What inspired you to start this boutique?
3. What do you sell at your boutique?
I sell a variety of things from clothing, handbags, and accessories. What I like about my boutique is that their is something for everyone. I take pride in finding unique styles for my clients. One can say, I’m a personal shopper for my clients.
4. What’s your model client that comes into your boutique?
My model client is someone that loves fashion. A fashionista that is wanting to find key unique pieces that she can’t find anywhere else.
5. Do you follow any trends with items in your boutique?
It’s not necessary the trends that I follow. It’s finding pieces that I know will work for the clients that come into my boutique. When buying items, I keep in mind on what client I’m buying for? It works for me, because my clients than tell their friends. By word of mouth has gain me more clients as well as keeping my existing clients.
6. Do you have any handmade items in your boutique?
During the summer time, I make handmade crochet items that I sell in my boutique. This includes crochet clutch bags and earrings. Making these items stand out I add my own embellishments (shown below).
7. What’s the most popular item in your boutique?
It all depends on the client that comes into my boutique. What are they looking for that particular day. I have to say, most of my sales has come from these trendy tops like this tie-dye top and python turtleneck sleeve (shown below).
8. Do you do any styling consultations with clients?
I love taking the time to understand,what are my clients needs? I’m always giving clients styling tips. Also, on my spare time I style on photo shoots. Once a month, I have a pop-up shop party with champagne for a networking events.
9. Will there be any plans of expanding your boutique?
As for right now, I will not be expanding. I have made connections with the clients that I have in this area. Maybe in the future, I would like to find a place with a comfortable boutique space.
10. What do you want readers to know about your boutique?
I want people to know that STY’LIN Boutique has great affordable prices. We are unique and the items I sell are fashion forward for the everyday women.We stay true to the styles by carrying pieces that clients can ultimately style?…I know that I have done my job by styling YOU!
See you next time!